Mathematics - Statistics - Research -
Education - Service
UPCOMING EVENTSMORE EVENTS
- Wednesday, Feb 4, 2015 - 3:30pm - Allen 14
Globally adaptive quantile regression with high dimensional data
Dr. Qi Zheng, Emory University
- Tuesday, Feb 3, 2015 - 3:30pm - Allen 14
Copulas and Estimation problems with dependent observations
Dr. Martial Longla, Statistics, University of Mississippi
- Monday, Feb 2, 2015 - 3:30pm - Allen 14
Marginal Bayesian nonparametric model for time to disease arrival in populations of a threatened amphibian
Dr. Haiming Zhou, University of South Carolina
LATEST NEWSMORE NEWS
- Monday, Nov 17, 2014 - The 3rd Mississippi Discrete Mathematics Workshop took place at Mississippi State University last weekend, Nov 15-26, 2014.
- Monday, Oct 27, 2014 - The 10th Mississippi State Conference in Differential Equations and Computational Simulations took place at Mississippi State University last weekend, Oct 23-25, 2014.
- Tuesday, Sep 30, 2014 - FACULTY POSITIONS IN MATHEMATICS: Applications are invited for two tenure-track mathematics positions starting in Aug 2015.
- Monday, Sep 15, 2014 - FACULTY POSITIONS IN STATISTICS: Applications are invited for two tenure-track statistics positions starting in Aug 2015.
- Tuesday, Jun 3, 2014 - Dr. Seongjai Kim named Arts & Sciences Researcher of the Month